1. The administrator of personal data provided to Alba1913.pl is Alba Thyment LLC based in Suchy Las, ul. Szkolna 98 (hereinafter “We”, “Alba Thyment LLC”), which operates an online store whose domain is www.alba1913.pl (hereinafter “Alba1913.pl”). Data protection is carried out as required by generally applicable law and is stored on secured servers.We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
2. While using the website hosted on www.alba1913.pl You may be asked to provide some of Your personal data by completing a form or creating an account in order to be able to execute any kind of transaction with You. To do that we require the following personal data: e-mail address, password and contact details (eg. shipping address). If You don’t want to or cannot provide the above personal data, this will effectively preclude the executions of any transaction and prevent a complete utilisation of Alba1913.pl. If it is required by law, we may demand of You to provide additional data that may be necessary (eg. for accounting or taxation reasons). In all cases, providing Your personal data is voluntary.
3. We process any personal data received from You, because it is necessary to execute the following types of transactions:
– provision of online services through Alba1913.pl, including making transactions and payments for products purchased on Alba1913.pl;
– setting up and managing personal accounts as well as providing account servicing, transactions and solving technical problems;
– handling of messages sent to us (eg. via the contact form);
– contacting You directly, including and not limited to purposes related to the provision of services. In addition, the law requires us to process data for tax and accounting purposes.
4. We also process personal data for the purposes set out below, based on legitimate interests of Alba1913.pl, i.e.:
– marketing activities, including direct marketing of services related to Alba1913.pl and goods provided by Alba1913.pl;
– contacting You directly, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels;
– provision of payment services;
– ensuring the security of online services, including enforcement of the Alba1913.pl rules and neutralization of fraud, abuse and ensuring traffic safety;
– research and analysis the functionality of the Alba1913.pl trading platform, improving the operation of the services provided or evaluating the interests and needs of its visitors;
– handling requests sent through the contact form;
– provision of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns;
– debt collection; litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
– statistical analysis;
– data storage backup and archiving.
5. We provide personal data to parties concerned during the execution of transactions through Alba1913.pl and to support companies during the provision of online services including payment and insurance services, performing consulting or auditing services. We may transfer Your personal data to public authorities for protection against fraud and abuse. To prevent malicious programs from running on Alba1913.pl such as e.g. bots, we use the Google reCAPTCHA mechanism to sporadically investigate whether the behavior of users using our trading platform does not bear the characteristics of robots’ behavior. In this situation, we may disclose to Google LLC Your IP address.
6. We store Your personal data for the duration of the transaction and after its completion for the purposes of:
– pursuing claims;
– performance of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations;
– preventing abuse and fraud;
– statistical and archiving;
for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the transaction.
We store Your personal data for marketing purposes for the above duration or until You object to such processing, whichever occurs first. In case of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns we will process Your data for the duration of said campaigns, programs or competitions. In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions regarding the processing of personal data, we will store data for such a period in which Alba1913.pl is obliged to maintain data and related documents to fulfil legal requirements and enable the processing of any legal documents by public authorities.
7. We guarantee to uphold all Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, the right to access, rectify and delete Your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer said data, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of personal data. You may withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of Your personal data to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
When visiting websites operated by Alba Thyment LLC, information may be stored periodically on Your computer to allow us to identify said computer. This information is usually in the form of a text file known as a “cookie”. “Cookies” contain a small amount of data stored on Your computer’s hard drive, not on the website. Typically, they allow the collection of certain information regarding Your computer, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer operating system, browser type and addresses of any websites visited. The use of “cookies” is required to add value-added benefits to the user such as eliminating the need for frequent information input or the need to re-type the name of the goods in the basket, if the transaction is not completed in one visit. “Cookies” are also used to analyse traffic on the website and to create anonymous demographic profiles, which allows us to improve our services.
If You do not wish to receive “cookies” or want to be informed before placing them, set Your browsers privacy to perform in a way acceptable to You. Please note that if cookies are disabled, You may not be able to view certain parts of this site this can severely impair the quality of Your user experience.
Alba1913.pl may contain links to other websites owned and operated by other entities. Users should be aware of the fact that Alba1913.pl is not responsible for the accuracy, content or availability of information to which the links lead from our website. The introduction of such a link on Alba1913.pl does not involve taking responsibility for the content of the target website and protection of privacy and/or personal data used by sais entity running the target website.
Last Edited on 2017-03-28